In this episode I chat with my longtime friend and colleague, Ariel Hyatt. We both got our start as entrepreneurs in the music business back in 1996. She founded Cyber PR and has made an incredible name for herself in the music business and has now expanded her reach beyond music to include entrepreneurs and a variety of businesses types. Ariel and I are a lot alike – our mission is to help people better grasp social media and develop strategies that work. And utilizing the power of Twitter.
In this episode Ariel talks about Twitter Thematics. It’s a great way to hone in on your message. Listening to Ariel talk about it is fascinating!
In this episode, here’s what Ariel covers:
- Create “Thematics” because Twitter can take you into too many directions.
- Thematic #1: What would your tribe/followers like?
- Thematic #2: What is perfect for your personality?
- Thematic #3: What is your business/message/brand trying to say?
- Thematic #4: What is your social proof?
- Ariel recommends these four to curate your thematics. Most of your tweets should stay within this realm.
- Keep feeding your community the thing they like.
- Twitter lists can be helpful when choosing your thematics.
- Your Call-To-Action: Apply these “thematics” when you’re tweeting. Curate your tweets using these four types that Ariel shares.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Ariel Hyatt is @CyberPR on Twitter.
- Favorite Twitter tools/apps: Hootsuite, Twitter Analytics, Twitonomy
— Ariel Hyatt (@cyberpr) June 24, 2015
Your Call To Action:
Start using these four “thematics” when tweeting. Tweet me @MadalynSklar and let me know what you think. Did you find it helpful to you?
Share The Love For This Podcast!
Want an easy “one-click” way to Share The Love for this podcast? Go here: www.madalynsklar.com/love to tweet out your love.
Thanks for the listen!
I appreciate you listening to the podcast. I would be extremely grateful if you would take a moment to rate & review the podcast in iTunes. If you do this, it will help me in the ranking so more people can find this helpful podcast. I read every review that comes in. And know that you have my sincere thanks! And please be sure to also subscribe to this podcast. It will ensure you won’t miss an episode!
317 Sound Design
Helping content creators navigate the podcasting world – the next frontier in storytelling, education and engagement. Get in touch to schedule a FREE 15 minute strategy session and learn how you can get in the ears, heads and hearts of your audience.
Bridge The Atlantic
Podcast featuring hilarious stories from creative industry bigwigs. Hosted by Marcio Novelli and Ross Barber. New episodes every Tuesday.